timo250

Nov 20, 2004
Hi, my name is Timo and I had just found this forum....I ride a 1998 suzuki rm125(factor front forks, revalved rearshock, hinson clutch, mild porting, bills pipe/silencer, renthal chain/handlebars) and I thought I would just say hi....and wondering if there is anyone else who is from canada?

Last edited:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
I didn't know Bill O'reilly did suspention?!?

And post a pic of your rear shocks, I'd like to see those!

timo250

Nov 20, 2004
err....meant to say revalved rearshock(will edit that) the pic i have of my bike isnt the greatest, will have a newer better quality pic soon)

how come when I try to put a URL on(using the provided add URL button) I get
SpamKiller: Your Post contains one or more links... please remove them before submitting your post.

the one link is to my webaccount with my riding pics on it...

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome to DRN timo250, Tony will be along shortly to greet you properly. Enjoy your reading. YZ165

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Regarding your question about Canada, where do you live? We have many members from Canada and quite likely 1 or more is near you.

Check out the CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forum for information on your RM. It sounds like a pretty sweet machine.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

timo250

Nov 20, 2004
thx for the welcome...im in edmonton alberta...i primarly like to ride in gravelpits, trail ride, and just play around on MX tracks(racing gets too expensive for me)...ive been riding dirtbikes for about 4years nows(used to ride ATV's before) and its hella better than quads...

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
We have a few members from Alberta and if I remember correctly one or two from right there in Edmonton. Hopefully they will pop in and say hi.

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Hi Timo and welcome. I bet the riding gets a bit cold up there this time of year. Enjoy DRN!

timo250

Nov 20, 2004
ohh ya..the highs now are around 0degree's C...wed supposed to be around +2, hopefully it is cus ill probly go riding with a friend then...

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
timo250 said:
ohh ya..the highs now are around 0degree's C...wed supposed to be around +2, hopefully it is cus ill probly go riding with a friend then...

:yikes: We're still in shorts and t-shirts around here and are for most of the winter. Rarely gets into the 30's, much less single digits. I'd never make it up there!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom