MBFTY

Uhhh...
May 4, 2001
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I read this in the newspaper this morning...

Lee County Sheriff's Agent Timothy Hickman, who works out of the Sheriff's Substation here has been named Deputy of the Month because of his efforts that helped to bust a burglary ring in Lehigh that netted thieves approximately $30,000 in stolen property. Stolen items were recovered from nine different homes in Lehigh Acres. The property consisted of expensive tools from construction trailers, furniture and car stereos in addition to other items.

Lee County sheriff Rodney Shoap in recognizing Hickman said two firearms were recovered, Marijuana was seized, and about $1,600 in cash was confiscated

Hickman was investigating a tip from Crimestoppers on October 24 that alleged stolen property was being dealt at a home on 4912 Jordan Avenue. Here the tipster said the stolen property was being traded for drugs and information was given concerning the possibility of stolen ATV's, furniture, and other items.

Hickman noted a red Honda <that's not a dirt bike> in front of the Jordan Avenue address and upon investigation, discovered that the <not a dirt bike> had been reported stolen. Hickman initiated surveillance at the home and sought the help of Agents Mile Ciolino, Jamison Lasemby, and Christopher Webb, Shoap said.

While at the scene, someone pulled up in a black pickup truck, but then sped away. The man was stopped and identified as James Wheway who was accused of having stolen items in his possession. He was arrested by authorities who said he provided more information concerning more property that had been stolen the night before and stored in a different vehicle. Because of this information, it lead to a search warrant for the vehicle, too.

Shoap said that in the search of the Jordan Avenue home, agents recovered property from nine burglaries in Lehigh all valued at about $30,000. In addition to the search of the house, in another search of the vehicle tools were discovered from two construction trailers with a value of about $5,000, authorities said.

Because of the investigation, four suspects were identified and arrested in five burglary cases and there are currently six more cases where arrests are likely to be made.. The suspects have been linked so far to approximately 30 cases, Shoap said. He also said it was "with great pride and pleasure" to name Agent Hickman as deputy of the month.

The <not a dirt bike> they speak of was my <not a dirt bike>. Originally, I had though that my <not a dirt bike> had only been one of the things they had recovered, but now I know that if it wasn't for it, the raid may have never taken place!

Ill be cutting this article out.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Thank GOD for <not a dirt bikes>.:silly:

<sorry Vic just trying to be consistant - Patman>

Hugebear

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 18, 2000
They make great boat anchors too! :scream:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Now how did this get here? It should be in the "Completly Worthless Posts by Putz Boy Forum".

Yo Putzie you do know repeatidly posting in the wrong forum is grounds for dismissal right?

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I only read your posts because I keep hoping one day you'll grow up and get a life, and I'd really like to be there to witness it!:p

MBFTY

Uhhh...
May 4, 2001
Actually

Actually this was supposed to be a continuation of an earlier post I made when my All Terrain Vehicle was stolen in the first place...

Believe it or not, that topic did actually contain some real discussion about vehicle theft.

I guess you people have made it impossible to make any real conversation of this portion of the story. Thanks.

IBWFO

Aug 5, 2001
Glad to hear you got it back. I can relate to anyone that enjoys a litle time in the dirt. I even own a 4 wheeler.
Regards

Bman

Apr 28, 2000
Let me get this straight, it's proper to post about stolen OHV's in the general forum, but follow-ups on that particular vehicle have to be in the off topic forum?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
It doesn't matter to me which post it's in,

I'm just glad to hear the news!

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Sorry, Pat. I have since repented and washed my keyboard out with soap.:D

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
What is your source for this press release. I'd really like to get a copy of it.

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
This has gone beyond comprehension & moved into the realm of pitiful incomprehension.

Putz (MBFTY) your tenacity is admirable but you really need to pick & choose your battles alittle more carefully. Your obviously young, and your in for a long hard battle. This site is someone's else's personal property & your here as a guest. Act accordingly.

Okie, FYI - I think the anti ATV coalition is going to be hounding you the rest of your life unless you do something to appease them. You could always offer a burning motorcycle sacrifice, use jdrobins DRZ, he'll never notice it missing.

Top Bottom