Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Sparkey is joining team PTP to go racing in Byron IL on April 2nd which will be his first ride on his new 2005 250 EXC. Now thats the way to break in the new bike. :cool:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Way to go Sparkey! I am sure you will get tons of great advice from the PTP riders! I expect we will see a nice big write up with plenty of pics, right?

SPARKEY

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
May 7, 2001
I think I must be nuts.

Hopfulely i will be able to ride befor the enduro. :ride:

yep i'm crazy :coocoo: :coocoo:

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
As a former PTP applicate I have formally with drew my app because the poo bah had all winter to prep his bike for the sandlapper and get there and his subframe breaks ! Beware

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nzambon said:
As a former PTP applicate I have formally with drew my app because the poo bah had all winter to prep his bike for the sandlapper and get there and his subframe breaks ! Beware

OK Nick, you went fishing for a response so here ya go. . , last year at the 2 day Enduro my hero Nick was rebuilding his rear brake master cylinder on Day 1 of the of the enduro. So I got the inspirations from you Nick!!! Come prepared. ha! You being the self proclaimed Enduro Tough Guy loving to ride all the tough trail is leaving Senior A class this year to ride Super Senior class so you can get all the cut offs and be just like me! Ah, but your tactics will not prevail as the application has been submitted and turned down by the board. Something about too much snowmobile riding in the winter. :moon:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
New bike, eh Sparky? Gonna break it in at an enduro?
:rotfl:

Save yourself some $ on entry fee and the bottle of Advil - you'll need it for replacement plastic.

1) Find a 30' dropoff into a rocky, heavily wooded ravine.
2) Ghost ride new bike off dropoff into ravine.
3) Collect bike and parts, head back to PTP compound.
4) Bench race and eat some Fred T grilled chicken.

Actually my very first ride on my 200 EXC was at Roselawn. I hated the bike and my body hated me. But no regets...

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Hey Zambon...you going to Byron this year? I saw your name and Jack's on the results sheet. Jack finished, but you only made 5 checks. WUWT!!!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Sparkey, you're nuts man!!!

Naw, just passionate about riding, have a great ride!

So did you guess what PTP stood for or did Fred have to tell ya?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
fatherandson said:
Hey Zambon...you going to Byron this year? I saw your name and Jack's on the results sheet. Jack finished, but you only made 5 checks. WUWT!!!
Check 5 was selling pasties?

B0001Q26E6.01-A1OEPWI9BEXEX9._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
SPARKEY said:
I think I must be nuts.

yep i'm crazy :coocoo: :coocoo:

.........otherwise you wouldn't belong here.

Nothing wrong with an enduro being the first ride Sparkey. You may not do well points loss wise, but you'll learn plenty. I did that with INCA and came out OK.

Young Ted

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Best way to breakin a new bike ride the jackpine or marquette loose moose. Fact is my brakes were fine I was just removeing debrie from under the bike. Nice try ! Again nice try on PTP app turned down it was formally with drawn first. Fred you wont have to worry I will be at byron on My NEW 250XC IN THE SENIOR A CLASS. AS for last years byron I was a victim of the check valve stuck in gas cap. OOO-RAH

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nzambon said:
Best way to breakin a new bike ride the jackpine or marquette loose moose. Fact is my brakes were fine I was just removeing debrie from under the bike. Nice try ! Again nice try on PTP app turned down it was formally with drawn first. Fred you wont have to worry I will be at byron on My NEW 250XC IN THE SENIOR A CLASS. AS for last years byron I was a victim of the check valve stuck in gas cap. OOO-RAH

C'mon Nick, admit it last year at Byron your right wrist was out of shape from being used to the thumb throttle on the snowmobiles you had been riding so you got a sore wrist and had to stop and rest. :rotfl:

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Nick Zambon,
I am Senior A this year. I look forward to racing in your class. However, aren't you like 58 years old? Better stay in the SS class. One last note, GIVE ME YOUR WORST at Marquette. You have kicked my butt for the last time Yooper-Boy!

From the Dark Side.... Mark

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Fred T said:
the best way to break in a new KTM..

Have good friends like Curtis...................

Hey Sparker - CONGRATS ON THE NEW SCOOT BROTHER!!!!!
Woodsy

SPARKEY

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
May 7, 2001
From the words of Roy D Merser.

"How big a boy are ya" ;)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
SPARKEY said:
From the words of Roy D Merser.

"How big a boy are ya" ;)

Roy D mercer
"I've whooped bigger fellars than you before, I aint afraid to give ya a whoopin right now. Where you live?" :laugh:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Fred T said:
Roy D mercer
"I've whooped bigger fellars than you before, I aint afraid to give ya a whoopin right now. Where you live?" :laugh:

"I'll jump right square in the middle of ya, stomp a mudhole and stomp it dry"

:rotfl:

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Trash rider oh trash rider. First of all again you like alot of people use me for a bench mark wrong again.Maur is the real one to go after B class. But hey from a guy that thinks canada is a great place. As for the loose moose again I'am the trail boss and I assure you I'am putting the enduro back in enduro OOO-Rah

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Just remember to put the reset back in reset, allow for alternate routes, and for pete's sake cut back those face slappers!
hihi.gif

I'm 0 for 3... not looking to trophy, just finish.

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Nick,
What is this "B" nonsense. I have not been a "B" rider since 1993. Try to focus here Yooper- Boy. Put the patsy down and cut me a nasty enduro (or is it pasty?). You must think very high of yourself if you think others use you for a benchmark. Mr Zambon, I do have the utmost respect for you and your mountain. So, ignore all the crybaby whiners and make me bleed! Pain is weakness leaving the body. OOOOH RAHH and Semper Fi Yooper-boy!

from the Dark Side, Mark

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Good luck at Byron Brent

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
3KDXXR2 said:
Good luck at Byron Brent

He'll do fine. I remember him finishing the Harrison National. That was an a$$ kicker. Byron will be much easier. He's rode 3-4 enduros now, he's a vet!! :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom