There is a NEW racer in the stable!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I never thought I would say it? I am a grandpa! My oldest son Ryan and his wife Mandy had a 6 pound 10 ounce, and 19.5 inches long, bouncing baby boy. Did I mention the red hair? A full head of my mothers Scottish heritage shows up? Sure looking like a shoe in, short and red hair? I hope its not illegal to have youths race in 4~6 years! Seth Jameseric Underhill 6-16-09:

Attachments

• Sethc12a019c8.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 154

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
You bet I am a happy camper! Thank you! He is just like, oh well? 26 hours of labor, and his first real look?

Attachments

• Seth.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 153

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Wow, he does have alot of hair! My daughter is 6 months now and has less hair than that. Did you get him some of those MX pjs?

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Congrats! :cool:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
congrats!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Okiewan said:
Awesome! Spoil that kid gramps!

Grandkids are the best. :nod: You get to spoil 'em rotten and fill 'em full of sugar and just about the time they are bouncing off of the rev limiter, you call their parents to come and pick 'em up. :whoa: Paybacks ya know.:yikes:

Congrats. :cool:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
So all you grandparents are like that huh? :yell:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
_JOE_ said:
So all you grandparents are like that huh? :yell:

Uncles too.. It's our jobs. We are required by natural law to do this Joe, don't fight it..

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
congrats Bob!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Thanks Everyone! The little vermin comes home tomorrow. My son had some concern over the circumcision? The nurse told him not to worry, he had plenty! They finally give them something for the trauma, circumcision anesthesia? What next? Now for the day Seth goes playing with Ryan's inside micrometer set in the clay. No I told you so's, just a good laugh! Where is that CRF50AF at AJ?(3~4yrs) Man will that tick his in-laws off. They think baseball is tuff? I can not wait!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
IndyMX said:
Uncles too.. It's our jobs. We are required by natural law to do this Joe, don't fight it..

It's the best part of Uncledom :)

Congratulations Bob. :cool:

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Thanks Everyone! The little vermin comes home tomorrow. My son had some concern over the circumcision? The nurse told him not to worry, he had plenty! They finally give them something for the trauma, circumcision anesthesia?

Congrat, he's one cute little man.Like people have already said,spoil him rotten and send him home.haha

Not to be a "Debbie Downer" and you may not want to tell your son this,but they don't give the baby any anesthesia for the circumcision.Their little organs (mainly liver) can't take it.The nurses & docter will tell you they gave them something so the parents don't freak out. My wife is a OBGYN nurse practitioner,and to this day she hates to do it,and hates to see it being done because she knows it sucks for the baby.

Now the best part is "he had plenty," which is more than I can say. :( :yell:

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Congrats papaw!!!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Awesome, too cool!!! Congrats, Gramps, Ryan, and Mandy!! :yeehaw:

Hope he doesn't grow up to be a Chad Reed fan :moon:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Not with that red hair Nikki! He is getting bigger, and going #2 a LOT more! Thanks again everyone, he will be at the bud, next year! 1st booby shot, he is already got that covered!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…