There's a new racer in the Brooks family!

AnneBrooks

Jan 17, 2001
Yes, Jennifer Janice Brooks finally made her debut on Thursday, February 5, 2004 at 11:23 pm. Bob and I are very excited and completely in love with her!

The doctor decided to induce, as she was not willing to do it naturally. Let's just say, that after a VERY long 2 days and 11 solid hours of hard labor, 2 epidurals (1st one did not work), and pure exhaustion---she finally arrived. She looks exactly like my baby picture, dark brown hair and same facial features, but she has more olive skin. At birth she was 7 pounds, 6 ounces and 21 inches long. She is just adorable!

We are both doing fine and glad to be home and working out a schedule....of course, Bob's first question was 'when do you want to get back on the Gas Gas??' Definitely a few weeks down the road, after it stops hurting to sit down...

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Congrat's to you and Bob !!!! :yeehaw: Bring her down to Texas so I can see!! I can see a new bike in the garage!

Get some rest and see ya' soon! :thumb:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
CONGRATS ANNE AND BOB!!! :thumb:

Moto'n Mama

~SPONSOR~
Nov 14, 2003
Ahhh.... congradulations! There is nothing more precious than a baby girl. Makes me rethink the notion on not having more kids. Give yourself time for the dirtbike. It took me 3 months - I was just too exhausted to go before then.

AnneBrooks

Jan 17, 2001
I am definitely taking it easy and trying to heal..as for trips--hopefully we will make it down to Texas/Oklahoma in the next few months--whether I can ride yet or not. And we are definitely planning a riding trip to Idaho within the next year.

Hopefully she will love riding as much as we do, and wouldn't that be cool if she did ride in the IDSE?? Nicole--you would have to be her coach!!

Thanks everyone!! We will see some of you when racing season starts!!

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Congratulations Anne & Bob :) Now your new life begins :)

Canadian - you still got XR's over there? Over here we've moved on to CR50F's ;) (lol, couldn't resist).

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Congratulations, Anne & Bob! The pictures were great. Glad you are all doing well.

By the time the weather breaks, you just might be ready for a little ride on the scooter. Good timing! :thumb:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Wow congratulations! I might have a rugrat someday if I find a willing victim for the role of daddy . . . but for now I'd rather admire other people's kids. Little girls are great, 2 of my school friends had baby girls last year.

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Michelle said:
Canadian - you still got XR's over there? Over here we've moved on to CR50F's ;) (lol, couldn't resist).

:ohmy: We've moved on to CRF's over here to, unfortunately my brain hasn't.....lol :moon:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Congrads! :yeehaw:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Congrats :thumb: I started my Niece (now 2) w/the MX Pajamas, she has Stewarts and RC's, now she gets on her rocking horse making MX noises=) Gotta Love it :laugh: How early is too early too look for a Fiddy?? :laugh:

Top Bottom