thinking about getting a dirt bike would like some input

Deathwarp

Aug 13, 2012
looking at getting my first dirt bike my buddy that i'm going to be riding with will be carrying it in his truck looking at 125 2 strokes. what would yall say about something like a 92 cr125 with new top end clutch clutch cable and grips for $700

Try to include the following info in your first post
1) your physical size) 5'8" 180lbs
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?) umm... i don't know how to answer this question
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????) plan on riding out in desert/trails
4) Do you have any riding experience?) about 15 min on dirt a couple years on street
5) Do you think you will race ?) nope
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?) yes and yes as long as i don't have to have special tools like a press to take apart a multi piece crankshaft
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?) looking into 2 strokes not really brand specific just going off of what my friend says
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?) i have lots of dealers don't know what all is carried around here
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?) 1200 with gear
10) Do you live in California?) arizona
11) Your age?) 27
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom