This does not look good in the lead ban

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
redneckbillybob said:
lets not let kids under 12 play baseball because of the dangerous bats :laugh:

Quiet, please. Don't give them any ideas.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Ain't no lie Billybob. Every child's curricular activity can be viewed as potential lead hazard? But, the 2 chair persons, noord and somebody else, was scheduled to decide last Friday on their next earth shatteringly brilliant move! (commies!)

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
redneckbillybob said:
american are becoming a bunch of pansies

Not really. The tough guys are just out doing stuff, rather than sticking their noses in everyone else's business.

gurt

Feb 25, 2006
How about cars? I hear theres lead in those, How about fishing? Those lead sinkers are practically children's cyanide. I'm sure theres lead somewhere in this computer I'm using too, better get rid of that. I'm just going to have to build an underground fortress to keep myself safe from these hazards. And I haven't even considered the dangers of the the "Swine Flu" yet!

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
redneckbillybob said:
than how do you explain...........metro sexuals? :laugh:

I wouldn't even try. :whoa:

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM

It's all part of protecting "us" from "ourselves".
Politicians, lawyers, enviro-nazi's.........
We have tryed to get along with them and adapt to their rules.
But in the end , it wont be enough.
(especially the e-nazi's)
They will not be happy with super quiet muffers and limited land use.
That is becoming more and more obvious.
They WILL be happy when the last dirtbike / quad / utv has been crushed and buried in the local scrap heap.

Might it be in their plan?
Outlaw the little bikes. Then some kids will try riding bikes that are too big and powerfull.
Of course, after they get hurt on those bigger bikes, there will be a movement to BAN DIRTBIKES (and other orv's) ALTOGETHER.
Think it wont happen?
Bookmark this post and come back in a year or 2.
:| :( :think:

TRexRacing

Jul 23, 2002
Guys.We got a break on this one.But don't even begin to think it's over.

Dec 31, 2008
"We need to continue to let our decision-makers know how we feel."

who assigned these guys to be our decision makers? ill make my decesions myself thank you.

gurt

Feb 25, 2006
OnAnySunday said:
They WILL be happy when the last dirtbike / quad / utv has been crushed and buried in the local scrap heap.

:

I doubt they would be happy with that either. We would probably need to recycle the metal to make more "save the world" signs.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…