BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Instead of Ride/Race Reports, this has become the DRN ER report. Unfortunately, I am a contributor :whiner: . Get well everbody!

Tigger

~SPONSOR~
Oct 29, 2000
Speak for yourselves guys...knock on wood!

btw..this is Jeff on Tiggers PC..Mine took a dump

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
The only good thing about all this carnage is that is MIGHT make the majority of us take a step back and err on the side of caution for the time being. I don't know about everyone else but all the descriptions of the injuries and the subsequent pain and discomfort - I feel for ya! I bet the worse part is the couch, not being able to do what you normally do for days on end. The monotony of recuperation for someone who used to go-go-go.

You guys get better soon! No more, yah hear!!??

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
Not that I'm bragging or anything, but I don't crash any more. :)

Bout the time I start seeing goats in the woods, behind the berms, I'll stop crashing too! :) I can't forget that one. :)

GETMETOCA, sitting on the couch on and off the first couple of weeks nearly killed me worse than the injury. As far as taking a step back, nah I'm just buying a newer bike, YZ450F. :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
I bet the worse part is the couch, not being able to do what you normally do for days on end.
Id almost kill to stand up, not even walk, with no pain. Cant stand because of the elbow injury, and if I could stand, Id fall anyway.

Its been 8 days, Im going crazy already, but my mom and wife make me laugh a lot and mom even calls me stupid occasionally... :moon:

Milk

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I hate when everyone says "your not that young anymore" :silly:

I keep telling them that what I was doing is no different than them driving a little faster than they should going to work. Stuff happens.

Why does everyone think you have to be young to go out and compete and have some fun on a dirtbike? Maybe the ones that don't know better just put us in the same class as the pro's automatically, and think we are jumping 4 stories high and a football field long.

We'll all heal up and be at it again I'm sure. :confused:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
You don't quit riding because you get old, you get old when you quit riding.!!!!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom