sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
ok most of you guys know i was in bad wreck short time ago
i just got back home from hospital my ? is how many of you guys/gals have ever used one of these setups

http://www.mxsouth.com/thor/thor-motocross-chest-protectors-impact-rig-se-suits-2007.htm
i am not sure if it would have provided any extra above and beyond protection i guess my chest protector did its job i am still alive but i got lots of ribs now :coocoo: well they are more like riblets now

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
i am looking for highest comfort/protection i can get in an under jersey set up. fru how was the range of motion with the evs could you turn your head easier than tradtional chest/roost deflector and did you sweat your butt off wearing it?

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
It doesn't even touch my head (or helmet). I actually forget that I am wearing it, air flows through it quite well on the track. It is mostly made of a perforated fabric instead of being a stretchy, skin tight material. During the hotter months, I don't even bother to wear a jersey over it. When I come off of the track on a hot day, I just pull it off.
Also, if you have (or are considering) the Leatt, I can see no reason that the EVS wouldn't be compatible. You would put the brace on and zip the armor up over it. Putting on your jersey will be a different story.

Top Bottom