DRZ_Dad

Apr 21, 2004
I have a problem viewing attached thumbnails, and cannot change skins,

I set options on thread view to show attachments and so-fourth, I tried logging out and back in.

Thanks.......... :clue:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
DRZ_Dad:

These questions really need an Okie response, but

Are you on Internet Explorer 6 SP2?

If so, I share your pain. I cannot change skins or attach anything to posts because it says there is an error on the page in the bottom left hand corner of the window. Does yours do that?

Post what browser you are using and the operating system. That will help him better understand.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I asked Okie where the skin changing option when to and he said that there was a bug in it so skins were removed for this update, but he would try to have them in the next one. as far a thumbnails go I've had good luck most ofthe time with those. (running firefox and IE 6, but not too sure if I'm using SP 2 or not)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
thanks MXSparx :cool:

DRZ_Dad

Apr 21, 2004
Tony Eeds said:
DRZ_Dad:

These questions really need an Okie response, but

Are you on Internet Explorer 6 SP2?

If so, I share your pain. I cannot change skins or attach anything to posts because it says there is an error on the page in the bottom left hand corner of the window. Does yours do that?

Post what browser you are using and the operating system. That will help him better understand.

Yes, I am running IE 6, but it does it also with firefox, I dunno I thought maybe I was missing the obvious :)

Top Bottom