Spammer125

Mod Ban
Oct 4, 2002
Just got back from thunder valley, and boy did I have a blast. I arrived and signed up at 11 o'clock, and since practice did not start until 1 i played football in the pits with my buds. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. There were only about 10 or so people per class. Practice began with 125's, 250's and I went out on the track, which was sweet but slick as snot because they just watered it. I went down in a turn, but it was no big deal.

After practice we had a riders meeting, which basically just told us the race order, and how many laps and motos.

I pulled on up to the Gate for the beginner race (Beginner is 125/250's) and got my position. When the gate dropped, I was 2nd out of the hole, and rode very well (for me). After the track had dried up traction was abundant, and my freshly rebuilt 125 ran tight, and got me to a 2nd place finish.

After that, there was an intermission of 30 mins or so, where everyone hung out around the scoring tower while the freebies were given away.

The second moto was a repeat of the first, everything went well, I got a 3rd place start but passed up the guy and got another 2nd place finish.

After all the classes had gone, we went up to the owners house for some free hot-dogs and hamburgers.

I certianly got my 30 bucks worth, and had an excellent time.

They are starting a 6 week series the week after next, and I plan to race all of them.

Probably the best part of all was that relaxed atmosphere. Nothing at all like devils ridge, with a 40 man gate and loads of stress.

Again, I had a great time and hope to mabye see some of you out there.

TreeKiller

Oct 25, 2001
spammer, I ride up there quite a bit. We may have met. What do you ride? If you see a semi-fat, semi-old(compared to you ;)), semi-fast guy up there riding a KTM 250 #19 it probally me.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom