ktm033

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 19, 2001
I am trying to find any information on the new titanium 4 exhaust system that FMF is advertising. There web site doesn't have anything on it....anybody know anything about it. I did e mail FMF about a week ago, no response....:think

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Good Luck! FMF must have suffered during the tight labor pool era. No one there can tell me anything about that exhaust or the Q-4.

So, I bought a Pro-Circuit T-4.

Thanks FMF!

Bob Brooks

Jan 6, 2001
I've heard a lot of negative stuff about FMF lately and their staff. A buddy of mine wanted to buy a Gnarly pipe for his '99 YZ250 and couldn't get any info or response from FMF so like you, Strick, he bought a Pro Circuit instead. It appears that they have some nice products coming out, I'm particularly curious in the quiet four-stroke muffler but if they don't have anyone around to answer questions and efficiently market their stuff, they're just shooting themselves in the head.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999

It is on my 400SX. I needed a spark arrestor for what I ride.

I really found it hard to believe, but the T-4 added even more punch than the stock silencer. The stock silencer on the SX' is supposed to be a great performer.

The T-4 would probably make a Huge difference on an MXC. The stock arrestor on the mxc and exc is supposed to be a real power sapper.

Top Bottom