wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
LOL gomer told me you were into leather Okie...........Hell i been around for ever and never own a true }pair of leathers.

And how the hell did this get turned into a 2 vs 4 conversation? We all know its like AJ says, "evil empire" does what it wants LOL!!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Okay Nikki.... here's another one for ya.
SX: 2005 and 2006 so far.
Races that RC, Reed, JS competed in. Wins and laps lead.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Okie - I'll work on that one later ;)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Here's your tidbit:

2005 & 2006 SX laps lead when Bubba, RC, and Reed were all entered to race - 12 races (didn't count Canada rounds):

Laps Lead:
Bubba - 109
RC - 41
Windham - 38
Reed - 32

Races Won:
Bubba - 5
RC - 3
Reed - 3
Windham - 1

**Note, Bubba entered both the 05 Phoenix and Vegas rounds and ran practice, but had injuries that kept him from the mains (broken arm and injured thumb). Here are the same stats excluding those two races (so the 10 mains Bubba has completed in):

Laps Lead:
Bubba - 109
Reed - 26
Windham - 24
RC - 21

Races Won:
Bubba - 5
RC - 2
Reed - 2
Windham - 1

Enjoy..... and keep in mind, consistency wins titles :boss:

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
maybe but I am one person that won't ever conviced. And you should look at your board people in here and see that poll, I think more that voted like or ride a 2 stroke.

I guess that means now we can change the "thumper nationals fall classic" to a 2 stroke national series......cool, maybe i should put some effort in that. :)

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
wardy said:
maybe but I am one person that won't ever conviced.
Did'nt you say the same thing to AJ when he was trying to get you on to a Honda? :moon:

I will admitt, the CR500AF is one of the coolest bikes I have ever seen and I'd have one if I knew how to ride one. I spent more time on Lou's YZ250 at DW (which entailed a couple of starts) than I have ever spent on a 2-stroke in my life. I just ca't get used to them. To me they fell like you are going nowhere then WHAM, the nitrous kicks in. :yikes:

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
Thump we have to do something about this memory of yours. But yep your right, I rode a Maico until 1995. SO, i guess I will defend the 2 stroke for a long time huh? The thing i like about all this, I was PISSED that they cancelled the 500 nationals due to the evil empire not wanting to field three teams. ( and you think they have a choice on what bike they ride.....sell LOL).
Anyway, guess what is back! We are now actually seeing 250 class being what it should be the "LITE" class and OPEN class has returned!
Now we get 500 2 strokes allowed to ride out door nationals and I would be pleased as a pig in .... well you know.

I think i am picking up a new A/F this week, first race at Casey is next sunday!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom