Tired of my pants being pulled down...

Bruce

~SPONSOR~
Nov 12, 1999
Yeah that's right... spend a half hour out riding and the next thing you know my pants are being pulled down... by the weight of my fanny pack:moon:

Getting tired of this, particularly now that I have hardly any ass and a big belly, sooo, looking for a decent fenderbag to hold tools, survival junk, and cell phone.

Looked up acerbis. Woflman luggage, and Moose. Acerbis is around $28 US, and the other two around $44 US.

I ride a 1991 KDX 250 with stock rear fender;anybody use any of these products or maybe something even better?

Thanks.

KTMKyd

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 20, 2001
Yeah, do ANYTHING, just get AWAY from the fanny pack.. they're... well... stupid :confused:
I just have a CamelBak MULE that has plenty of space to carry stuff, a few tools, a powerbar, radio, and pretty much anything else you may need....
plus 100 oz. of liquid (doesn't HAVE to be water, I'm gonna put 2 or 3 cans of red bull in there next time) :p

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
I bought a bicycle frame pack. I strap it to my crossbar, and tuck it in behind my headlight shell. It works great. No more fanny pack beating you in the :moon: .

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I have a Chase Harper barrel bag that straps to the crossbar on my handlebars. It's not very big, but it utilizes the space behind a number plate/ headlight nicely.

Rodzilla

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 1999
Originally posted by KTMKyd
Yeah, do ANYTHING, just get AWAY from the fanny pack.. they're... well... stupid :confused:
I just have a CamelBak MULE that has plenty of space to carry stuff, a few tools, a powerbar, radio, and pretty much anything else you may need....
plus 100 oz. of liquid (doesn't HAVE to be water, I'm gonna put 2 or 3 cans of red bull in there next time) :p

Ahh to be young again!

Don't worry Bruce Fanny packs are not stupid;)

Oh and Kyd, you may want to do a little research on "Redbull" and other "energy drinks" they are not as safe as many believe.:ugg: :think

mtngoat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
I like the MSR "flat-pack". It's well designed and lays flat so it doesn't hit your rear over whoops. For electronic gear, I use small generic camera cases mounted behind headlight cowls. They're available at WalMart in many sizes. I found electronics stuff doesn't take as much beating carried up front.

Ditto what Rod said on RedBull, especially if you're mixing it with liquor. It's dangerous.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom