bizzow

~SPONSOR~
Nov 19, 2000
I'm ready for some new gear, wear CTi braces and live near Hotlanta, GA. Been looking at Troy Lee Designs. I've seen some threads on different gear but haven't seen anything about TLD. Anyone out there wearing it or have an opinion?

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
I had there stuff last year. I didn't have much luck with them. One pair the zipper broke and on both pairs I ripped holes on the inside knees. One pair the holes came quickly (3-4 rides) and the other pair took a beating before they got holes. I do wear Asterisks tho and that had a lot to do with it. The pants/jersey also stained easily compared to the gear I have now and the stitching started to come out in various places. Since you have knee braces I wouldn't reccommed them. I also was really hard on the gear but I dont' think the overall quality is as good as some of the other brands.

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
I havn't used this specific product, but I'm inclined to agree with blackhawk. IMO, the stuff looks nice and is very comfortable but it doesnt hold up as well as some other brands.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom