Drtbke1210

Apr 6, 2004
hi, i was curious on what the best gearbag is for all the stuff i need to carry i was hoping to spend about $130 or less.

List of what i carry:
(1) helmet
(1) goggles
(1) pair of boots
(1) jersey but i will soon have a couple
(1) pair of pants but i will get another pair soon
(1) set of knee guards
(1) pair of elbow guards
(3) pairs of socks
(1) chest protector
(1) camelback
and some of the important tools and i was hoping for a little room to spare just incase i need to bring something else,

I atempted to order the troy lee designs se gear bag with wheels for $100 but its on back order for a month. :bang:
should i just wait for it or get another bag? Are the TLD bags good??

bags taht i have looked at:
TLD se bag with wheels
TLD se bag w/o wheels
FOX large bag
OGIO 6700 (i've heard good things about this bag)
ONEAL bags
MSR 250 case
RUBBERMAID container :)

any ideas would be very helpful
thanks,
Eric

B

biglou

Ogio is pricey, but nice stuff. Check out the large Answer gear bag, it's what Im using. Boots at one end, helmet at the other, 5 sets of gear in the middle along with knee braces, socks, towels, t-shirts and riding shorts. Three side pockets for misc. stuff, and wheels on one end. The only thing I carry outside of that bag is my chest protector.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
go to that auction site and there you will find a company that has the ogio 6700 i got mine for $54. it is a very well organized bag. the larger ogio is as good as they say but i didnt find any. for the last 2 months or so they have been auctioning them. ive seen em go as low as 35 but i kept getting beat and went ahead and did the buymenow.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I've got and Answer bag and an Ogio. The Ogio is well worth the extra $$ in my book! Heck I don't even get to use it full time for moto gear as my wife likes it soooo much for luggage!! Gota' keep it clean for travel ya' know so it never goes to Oklahoma :laugh:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I use a 36"x16"x16" bag that I found for $20 at a local flee market. Everything (helmet, boots, chest protector, knee guards, gloves, pants (many pair), jerseys, gloves, goggles, water bottles....) fits in the bag, and after a day in the mud, I can throw it in the landry. Nothing fancy....were talking moto gear here, right?

I've checked this bag at the airport and have never had any problems with a broken helmet or the like.

RoostRider

Uhhh...
Aug 24, 2004
Hockey bags sell at discount sport stores for $25-$50. They are vented with large pockets and are roomy enough for all your gear. I got a CCM one from SportMart for about $30 I think

Top Bottom