yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
WHAT WAS THAT? YEAH I LIKE IT. BUT I CAN'T HEAR FROM THE MOTOR BEING REVVED.

tm-enduro

Mar 7, 2001
I ride a TM125E and have ridden the 250/300. There have been quite a few posts on this subject in the past, run a query. Bottom line is: the TM works very well in all situations and is virtually bomb proof. If you can't find the posts, let me know and I'll fill you in on more.

tm-enduro

Mar 7, 2001
On the top of the page there are 8 silver color tabs, one of them is search. Click on the search button and type TM under the keywords blank space. Look for a title that looks inviting. Have you been to the TM dealer in Renton yet to see the bikes in person?

Last edited:

rdkg4rj

Aug 9, 2001
Thanks for your help on the search.
I did buy a tm 250 from Ted in Renton. He's an old freind of mine.
I was just wondering if any body else in America has one. The bike is very fast and seems to handle well. Only rode it once.

tm-enduro

Mar 7, 2001
rdkg4rj
Feel free to e-mail me if you have any particular question about the TM, I know a fair amount about them. Resist the urge to change part from factory spec, other than adding a spark arrestor and non-DOT knobbies, the TM doesn't require change. If my next bike is a 2-stroke it will be a TM 300E. There are not too many TM's in the USA (or anywhere for that matter), production up until 2001 has been very limited (<1500 units). Maybe I'll see you out on the trail sometime.

offroadracer

Jul 16, 2000
I've got an '01 TM 250 E for sale its about 4or 5 months old. Its a great bike with some cool extras. My wife is having a baby so i'm taking a year off from racing.$4700 with Scotts dampener $4950 Southern Oregon area

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom