TMKDXER

Sep 18, 2001
Try doing a search for TWUSA.com. I'm pretty sure that's what their website is or gimme a hollar and I'll look it up in an old Dirtrider or Dirtbike .

bte

~SPONSOR~
May 1, 2001
Arby,
You might be able to check them out a motoerotica.com they are in GA. If you want to talk to someone about them try the Off Road Group 812-335-0776 in IN they don't have a web site but they are great to talk to and very helpful. They have sold one 400 and have money down on another, they have one 250.

brown

malamute

Aug 25, 2001
I have seen with my own eyes the beauty of the 400TE. Great looking bike especially with the Ohlins forks. (They come standard on the four-strokes.) If anyone has about 8 grand burning a hole in their pockets, you can give S and S cycles a call. (www.snscycle.com) They are located in Jenison Michigan.

chasejj

Nov 29, 2001
I bought my TM400 from Off Road Group in Indiana and will restate what was said in the previous post. Dave and Mike are fantastic. They seem to have more experience than most regarding TM's. I know for a fact they have a 250 4st in stock and a new 400 on the way.Mine is shipping out tomorrow or Wednesday. I can't wait!

Top Bottom