To the lucky buggers going to Vegas . . .

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Be sure to wave at me (and the rest of us watching at home!) when the camera pans up in the stands! :)

I'll be sitting in my easy chair with a Redrum and Coke. :cool: We're having a little Vegas themed SX watching party over here at my digs. My bro and my painter buddy are coming over to watch it (same crew that went down to SLC last year).

Wave that big ol' DRN flag with pride, fellas!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Yeah, you guys have fun! I'm having a few folks over too. Should be a blast! PPV is the next best thing to being there!

I'll be enjoying some of the Leinenkugels that oldguy delivered to me. :cool: Thanks Dave! I'll hoist one (or three) in your honor.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Another one watching from Home. I will wear my DRN shirt but dont think the guys at Vegas will see it on the camera. :confused:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Whos' going? My wife was going to get me surprise tickets to Vegas, then she somehow "got" pregnant with plans for delivery around the time of the race. :think: Hotdamn, I coulda been thar! :ugg:

XRP, what's a Redrum?
I'll probably be puttin' down some Grey Goose on the rocks, Glenmorangie or plain 'ol beer. Can't wait to see James Stewart walk all over Reed tonight. :aj:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Redrum is a spiced rum the wife discovered at the liquor store (she just thought it was a cool bottle!) that I have found to be very tasty! Mixes well with a coke. Goes down smooth. :)

DahlElama

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2001
then she somehow "got" pregnant with plans for delivery around the time of the race

I'm in the same boat Neph... I was invited to Vegas recently complete with the VIP SX and Pit passes and all. No worries... lots o' races to see in the future. bring on dem little motobuddies! Any day now...

I too will PPV... I will be drinking Amsoil Series 2000 with a splash of soda. Or... some Millers...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I was there, you must have seen me! I had on my white DRN shirt was was sitting there with a bunch of other goons picking my nose. I'm famous now right?

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
This just in... Okie while waiting at the Tropicana for a cab to the airport, bet the whole DRN site while holding a pair of 5's :eek: , our new Administrator / Owner, will be played by the tall ugly fellow named Guido Backhair Luchi… :| .... Owch... :scream: …stop… I was just kidding about the ugly thing…Ahhhhgggghhhh… :uh:

Top Bottom