RazBarlow

Jan 24, 2001
I need to get a toolbag fro my 83' KDX200 and I wondered what you guys used these days ? I would like something decent price but would be waterproof ( or close). What is on the market today and where is the best place to mount it ?
Thanks again,
Raz

motochick

Mar 10, 2001
We have had good luck with the Moose rear fender pack. It isn't waterproof but have seen its share of rain without ruining anything. I think they are about $42 and I mount it on my rear fender right behind the seat. Hope this helps.

Brenda

MADisher

Grand Data Poohbah
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 30, 2000
I use the moose fender pack that's designed to hold a tube. It's big enough for some tools and a plug or two. And it straps on your fender so it's fairly easy on/easy off. Normally on my front fender so I can see it, but it works on the rear as well

MADisher

Grand Data Poohbah
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 30, 2000
Earlier I had posted that I use a Moose Fender pack. This pack rocks won't fall off etc, etc, . It is designed to carry a spare tube so it's a little thin and oblong but it holds a fair amount of tools.

I just bolted a nice Moose Fender bag on the back of my KDX-200. The bag was a gift last xmas (99xmas) for my RM but it didn't fit right the RM's fender is too curved. It fits the KDX perfectly. It's about 3 times the capacity of the original, it's taller wider etc. I don't think it'll be a problem mounting the bike but I didn't try it with boots on. I can carry just about all I need in it and then some :)

I can post a photo if you want. I think the bag was about $40.00

Top Bottom