Top 10 "Bubba"comments overheard lately

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
And now, from our home office in McKinney, Texas, the Top 10 Comments We've overheard about Bubba lately:

Number 10: Was that a face plant, or is he just doing “the worm” again?
Number 9. I’ve seen him dance; are you sure he’s not white?
Number 8. I’ve got your “sprinkler” right here.
Number 7. Let’s see: Fifth, crash. Third, crash. Win, crash. Win—what comes next?
Number 6. I think that’s the Bubba Scrub, but I didn’t know he did it with his face.
Number 5. Carmichael has a move named after him, too, and he does it every year. They call it the Title Grab.
Number 4. So many champions to disrespect, so little time.
Number 3. I hear he’s exactly what NASCAR is looking for: a cocky, trash talking, crash-prone newbie from the farm leagues who wears outrageous outfits while he bad-mouths the legendary champions of the sport and does embarrassing little end-zone dances when he wins. Oh wait, I was thinking of Wrestlemania.
Number 2. Shut up and sing; er, race.

And the number one comment overheard lately about Bubba:

At least he’s not Alessi.

samham

Nov 22, 2002
I am a bubba fan and time will tell. I have no problem with you doubters and haters as long as you admit you are wrong when the time comes....smirk : )

crazyYammi

Aug 31, 2004
If you took out the dancing references this could be about Bob Hannah.

JMD said:
And now, from our home office in McKinney, Texas, the Top 10 Comments We've overheard about Bubba lately:

Number 10: Was that a face plant, or is he just doing “the worm” again?
Number 9. I’ve seen him dance; are you sure he’s not white?
Number 8. I’ve got your “sprinkler” right here.
Number 7. Let’s see: Fifth, crash. Third, crash. Win, crash. Win—what comes next?
Number 6. I think that’s the Bubba Scrub, but I didn’t know he did it with his face.
Number 5. Carmichael has a move named after him, too, and he does it every year. They call it the Title Grab.
Number 4. So many champions to disrespect, so little time.
Number 3. I hear he’s exactly what NASCAR is looking for: a cocky, trash talking, crash-prone newbie from the farm leagues who wears outrageous outfits while he bad-mouths the legendary champions of the sport and does embarrassing little end-zone dances when he wins. Oh wait, I was thinking of Wrestlemania.
Number 2. Shut up and sing; er, race.

And the number one comment overheard lately about Bubba:

At least he’s not Alessi.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Love him or hate him, he's "next".

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
I like No 11 (bubba wins again)....

And he IS doing to this racing world what Bob Hannah did before him. And its a great thing to watch. And I like to say I told you (At least Some of you!) so about RC as well! (relative to pressure)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom