Top Gun race Saturday night 5-3-03

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Gomer already offered the changing at the track deal. Looks like that is the way to go.

I'm meeting a guy who is interested in the DRZ on Saturday so I may be a little late but I will be there by 2pm for sure.

Thanks guys.

Ivan

andym

Jun 3, 2000
Well I'm not going to make this race either. I decided to be a good son and spend some time hiking with my Dad. I've talked about it with my riding group and our plan is to make it down for the next race at Top Gun.

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Ivan or Gomer ... call me at the shop tomorrow and tell me what you need me to bring for Ivans bike. I am changing my seals and bushings out tomorrow. I can get to Ivan's early if need be. Otherwise, I will need directions to drive straight through to Top Gun.

Hey DaveyNoZ ... I can't believe that you are trying to smack talk me after the last time ... If you are only 85% you don't have a prayer bro! :aj:

wrench

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by andym
Well I'm not going to make this race either.
:whiner:  
I've talked about it with my riding group and our plan is to make it down for the next race at Top Gun.
I don't know when the next one is.  For me, it will probably be around this time next year. :(

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Wrench...we have everything except a 47 mm seal driver. I've got some PVC and I'm going to try to make one tonight, though.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…