yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Hey buddy. I already posted on this. :mad:

mhall

Aug 7, 2001
I don't know Twins Par, but good luck smoking the Open A. I'm in that class and ride 4strk expert in TCCRA as well, and A116 has lapped me every race except the last one. He can haul, I'm talking top 2 or 3 pros pass, then here he comes. Good luck though, I'd like to see someone challenge him.

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
that's bert reynolds (no, not the one with the hairpiece), and yes, he does move with some expedience. he's been embarassing the president of the toro series on a regular basis now for two races. apparently, the toro president turns into a complete spode when it rains - his excuse is that he grew up in new mexico where the average rainfall every year is like 0.002". that's ok, though, because the weatherman has been paid, and the conditions are much more desert-like this weekend...

wp.

penguin

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Feb 19, 2000
We know who he is Will. The question is, will he be allowed to stay in the class next year? Most of the Open A riders are getting a bit discouraged. Bert can definitely haul the mail on his orange monster....BTW, it was dry at the BSGP opening round and Bert did pretty well there to :scream:

penguin

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Feb 19, 2000
I saw the crap you had on you after the race<G> Good luck this weekend ; :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by mhall
I don't know Twins Par, but good luck smoking the Open A. I'm in that class and ride 4strk expert in TCCRA as well, and A116 has lapped me every race except the last one. He can haul, I'm talking top 2 or 3 pros pass, then here he comes. Good luck though, I'd like to see someone challenge him.

Never EVER believe one word that spews forth from Taraker's mouth. He is so FOS he sweats brown smelly sludge. :silly:

I have never ridden offroad (unless you count desert riding) much less been around a tree. It has been exclusively MX for me.... up until now. :scream: I will be in the 30+ C class on my mini-bike (YZ250F). I'm just looking to finish my first one.

Last edited:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar
I will be in the 30+ C class on my mini-bike (YZ250F). I'm just looking to finish my first one.

Hey, just wait a darm minute! Are you trying to steal my moniker? "Mini-bike" was assigned to my l'il 125 and is sole property of yours truly. Yup. Trademarked, registered, signed, sealed, & delivered. :confused:

-jeffd

BTW - you forgot the part about Taraker's eyes being brown from his FOS "condition". :D

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by jeffd

Hey, just wait a darm minute! Are you trying to steal my moniker? "Mini-bike" was assigned to my l'il 125 and is sole property of yours truly. Yup. Trademarked, registered, signed, sealed, & delivered. :confused:

-jeffd

BTW - you forgot the part about Taraker's eyes being brown from his FOS "condition". :D

Actually.... rek-a-rat coined that phrase and uses for any bike that is not a big mama jama yamabama 426. :)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Well, I wear the moniker with pride anyway. If hee needs a 426 to haul is butt around then good for him.:scream:

My mini-bike moves my skinny butt around the track just fine.

-jeffd

BTW - Tataker, the size 30 Answer pants I got in the mail yesterday fit just fine.:)

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Originally posted by jeffd

the size 30 Answer pants I got in the mail yesterday fit just fine.:) [/B]

Shut up... :uh:

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
30? I thought only preteens and women had 30" waists! Proud of my 36's! Of course, they are 36 x 36.:confused:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Nope. I'm an old guy. I'll be 37 in May.:confused:

-jeffd

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Smitty, seen any ponds lately?

30 inch "chick" waist & he rides & minibike:think

You guys just don't realize the fun your missing with Big Bore bikes! :confused: Wait till you hear the bad mamma jamma yamahammer this weekend too, installed the new Thunder Alley pipe last night! :scream:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by taraker
Smitty, seen any ponds lately?

30 inch "chick" waist & he rides & minibike:think

You guys just don't realize the fun your missing with Big Bore bikes! :confused: Wait till you hear the bad mamma jamma yamahammer this weekend too, installed the new Thunder Alley pipe last night! :scream:

Taraker - are you compensating for something with that 426? :p

-jeffd

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
No, he's only riding a 426 which is practically a moped in comparison to the Boomer Sooner Thunder Schooner 450F! Loud pipes don't affect everyone in front of you anyways. :eek:

Top Bottom