bazmaster03

Apr 1, 2009
hey does anybody have the or know the proper torque specs for the top end as id like to open it up and clean all of it up because it hasnt been done in a while so if anybody knows this plz let me know .....
i want to open up the cylinder clean all of it up and clean the exhaust port as well as the intake side so any toque specs would be greatly apreciated .....i am expecting alot of carbon deposits cuz i removed the exhaust pipe the other day and there was like 1/8th thick of carbon on the bottom and top but not on the sides :whoa: i didnt quite get that part why there was more on top and bottom than on the sides

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
A Service Manual has all of the torque specs you are looking for. Plus loads of other information you might find helpful.

bazmaster03

Apr 1, 2009
ya the thing is i dont have an owners manual .....how much aprox would one cost

mihm82

Apr 6, 2009
i bought a clymer manual for my cr250 from motosport, cost me 36 bucks but i'd bet it was the best 36 bucks i spent on the bike

mihm82

Apr 6, 2009
also, might not be a bad idea to buy urself a top end gasket kit. if your takin the time to clean it all up might as well put new gaskets in

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom