Status
Not open for further replies.

Papasmurf89

May 16, 2004
Hey,
I'm interested in getting a bike but first a little background info, my friend has been riding dirt bikes for years and the last time I was at his house we were screwing around on his little 50cc. Well, I found it quite enjoyable and he is encouraging me to get one too so that I can ride with him this summer.

If you want a physical description I'm about 5'3'' and 100 pounds so I'm not a really big guy. I'm 14 years old and in the 9th grade. That probably didn't help at all but hey, it was worth a try.

Well, I just want a cheap little 50cc that I can ride around the neighborhood in and down in some of the canyons. I don't really want to spend insane amouts of money and was hoping to buy one used. Do you guys have any recommendations for a bike? I don't really care if it's old as long as it works and isn't going to break down really fast on me. Hell, my friend's 50cc was made in 1989 and I had tons of fun on it. It was a Honda I believe and it's the kind were you just pull the clutch up to move up a gear and down to go down a gear. Oh yeah, if you needed to know the clutch was by the pedal and I would like it if I could get one like that but not necessary. I know I'm a total newbie and any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a ton for all of your help!

~Stephen

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
You're probably better off asking this in the "What Bike Do I Get?" forum. Welcome to DRN. :thumb:

Papasmurf89

May 16, 2004
Sorry about that, didn't see that forum. Thanks for the welcome. Admin, you can delete this thread if you would like too. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom