bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Dont know where, dont know when.........

I want to ride on saturday. I was thinking comp, but it will be too busy since the saturday is practise for a big race meeting the next day.

Then i was thinking racetown, but they have the ROTMX races so it wont be open for practise.

I need inspriation and help!!! I dont like the idea of elsinore on a saturday. If all else fails i think i will give Amago a try.

Its a bit depressing at the moment, saddleback has closed (let hope they find a new place) and comp has got all sorts of problems...half the desert is either burn or closed. At this rate we might have to take up golf....no wait there is the answer, there are lots of golf courses that would make excellent tracks...lets start a revolt! :yeehaw:

later

Bruce

endosports

Jan 10, 2002
good idea Bruce... could you imagine what the greens would look like after we got done with them!!

Give me a ring and maybe we can hit up Gorman or go riding in some of my sweet spots the don't cost any money. Let me know. BTW: Operations are up and I am getting a little busy...stay tuned!

B

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
gorman/hungry valley (whatever it is called sounds like a good option!)

Come on cliff, let us know whats up!

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Hey Bruce,
I can't ride Saturday, but it's a great day to try out El Cajon! It's usually not very crowded on Saturday mornings, just a thought.

Good riding with you yesterday!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by MXDad
Good riding with you yesterday!

yes indeed, but lets not leave it so long next time! i kept going until 2.30pm...i allways seem to get warmed up when everyone else has to go home (well, thats my story and i am sticking to it!)

i have to pick some parts up so the drive north kills two birds, but i may well give el cajon a go next saturday. do you know of any other quiet times there?

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Bruce,

Hungry Valley sounds good to me :thumb:

Check your e-mail. I sent you a response which included my cell and home phone numbers. Give me a ring and let me know when you think you'll be up there.

I know you have a long drive :eek: , but I'll be there around 9:00. I'll save a spot for ya !

C-ya tomorrow !
CLIFF

Top Bottom