tracks for practice use

INDSKYS

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 31, 2002
i have 3 tracks that i would allow factory teams or eqivalent to practice on in central cal with approved liability coverage one sx type 2 national types 1 sand to loam and one shale and loam and clay if interested contact

INDSKYS

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 31, 2002
lol im new here so im new here so im not sure what team drn actually is . but what im basically saying is pro teams. which would have a liability coverage policy , which would add me as an additional insured . and have a coverage of at least 3 million on it . and would ride cost free. subject to rules !!!

nemoskid

Jul 15, 2002
Team DRN is just us normal folks on this here Dirt Riders Net who buy all the bikes,gear, local race entrys, and pay the bills for all the "pro" riders.

INDSKYS

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 31, 2002
NOOOOOOOOOOO DUDE. I GOT 12K ACRE RANCH TO PROTECT FROM A LAWSUIT. ADDING ME AS AN ADDITONAL INSURED MEANS THAT YOUR INSURANCE COVERS ANY CLAIM YOU MAY BRING AGAINST ME. I HAVE MY OWN COVERAGE FOR RANCH LIABILITY WHICH DONT COVER MX. AND MY OWN HEALTH INSURANCE WHICH LUCKILY JUST PAID MY 50K MX WRECK SURGERY.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…