joe woj

Oct 29, 1999
im looking for new places to ride near pittsburgh, i live just south of pittsburgh, we used to ride hillsville till they closed it down, ive also heard of a place called wellsville OH. just wandered what that is like? im always looking for new places to ride and new people to ride with. any ideas? or places?

alphado

Uhhh...
Jun 6, 2001
I live in Erie, PA. I know of a few places that are roght in the middle of Erie and Pittsburgh. There is Rocky Gap in Warren, Marienville, MapleShade in Warren, and Countyline in Titusville just to name a few. We also have a club here with 2 tracks, a supercross style and a vintage grass style. Give me an E-mail and maybe we can hook up, we are always looking for more people to ride with.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:think joe woj you wouldn't happen to have spent time around Charleroi now would ya'?

KSHAFFER

~SPONSOR~
Sep 10, 2001
Hey, I live about 15 miles north of Pittsburg in Tarentum. I have some trails around my house, but i mostly go to Kittanning to ride. There are also tons of trails in Elderton. For tracks there are Switchback, Challenger, and a couple others. email me and we'll talk.

Top Bottom