CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
DOUG FRIGGIN HENRY!!! Whew I feel better now...

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
My observation is that media has gotten to be the marketing impression upon the minds of people and have become so up in your face that even though Pastrana is talented, he may not be talented on obtaining wins, but fans, or his focus is on being the big show off. It kills me to see him crash and be out of the races with such ability. I would like to see some real battles on the track. Thanks...

MXTex

~SPONSOR~
Feb 29, 2000
Oh no Travis. Not again. I've been to 3 different SX's where he was slated to race. And in all 3 he injured himself in practice and was unable to race. I'd just like to see the guy race one time; live. I'm starting to think it's never goind to happen. As for his challenging for the championship; I'd love to see it. It would be so interesting and entertaining. But the guy is just self destructing. Where are his parents to reel him in. He's 20 years old for goodness sakes. A child.

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
MXTex said:
Oh no Travis. Not again. I've been to 3 different SX's where he was slated to race. And in all 3 he injured himself in practice and was unable to race. I'd just like to see the guy race one time; live. I'm starting to think it's never goind to happen. As for his challenging for the championship; I'd love to see it. It would be so interesting and entertaining. But the guy is just self destructing. Where are his parents to reel him in. He's 20 years old for goodness sakes. A child.

Travis completing a race is on the same level as Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster: believed by many to have occured/existed but hard to find solid proof that it exists (post-125 championship anyway). :bang:

Top Bottom