Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I freakin' love that kid! I sure hope he can keep the inner Nitro Circus Travis caged up until after the checkers fly.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Patman said:
I freakin' love that kid! I sure hope he can keep the inner Nitro Circus Travis caged up until after the checkers fly.
I agree 100%

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
They just need to use a track design with a huge finish line double for him backflip on. I'm pullin' for him, it's always good to see someone different out there. He's got some pretty insane bike skills too!

TRexRacing

Jul 23, 2002
I'd like to see a battle between TP and JLaw.That'd be cool.Travis is a goofball but he was a lites champion.The kid is still fast but what's his conditioning like?

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
_JOE_ said:
They just need to use a track design with a huge finish line double for him backflip on. I'm pullin' for him, it's always good to see someone different out there. He's got some pretty insane bike skills too!

AAAHHHH Travis designed the track this week so it should have that potential on it ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
oldguy said:
AAAHHHH Travis designed the track this week so it should have that potential on it ;)
Maybe it will have foam padding all around it as well! :laugh:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
His last comeback was mired in fatigue. Hopefully he has learned, and been training for a 20 lap race! I think the kid has a plan for sure! My number 2 son will be there flagging.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I think his best bet is if his mechanic puts a governor on the bike that only lets him ride at 110% instead of 150%. I feel if he can simply complete the race that will be a HUGE accomplishment.

I love to see him ride, I hate to see him crash/get hurt.

cavy986

Apr 1, 2005
Watched him race Supercross in Joliet on a 125,he was wheelieing' thru the whoop section that others struggled to get thru on 2 wheels.

Top Bottom