Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Trials is a blast! I LOVE IT!!!

I miss my Montesa :(

Kx85Krazy

Mar 14, 2008
everyone who reads this has to watch that vid.. its insane!!!!!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Not typical for most folks but then again stadium or urban trials has some pretty similar challenges. You'll run across alot of the same type of situations in the woods just made from rocks.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I believe Windham, Pastrana and to a lesser degree RC all did a little trials as part of their trainning. You can tell Kevin & Travis both have some great balance & throttle control skills.

funktree

~SPONSOR~
Jul 21, 2001
I am so glad a friend of mine pretty much forced me to go to Donner Ski Ranch back in the 90's for some world cup type trials event (sorry I can't recall almost 20 years later what event it was exactly but it was amazing). I still think about some of the stuff I saw those guys do that day. Guy that won had I think 2 or 3 dabs the whole day and there was some crazy stuff they were attempting. As cool as the video is, seeing these guys in person will blow your mind. I suppose that's true of motocross too, my favorite memories of RC aren't from TV, they are all the little things I saw him do at Washougal and Hangtown that no one else could do.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom