TN94z

Oct 13, 2010
Try to include the following info in your first post
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)
5'8" 180lbs
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?
Pretty physical and pretty aggressive
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????Track-at home, woods, fields, etc...
4) Do you have any riding experience?
Raced four wheelers and dirt bikes 16 years ago
5) Do you think you will race ?
Maybe...maybe not. Depends on how well I can still get around
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?Yes. I will be doing any and all work that I can myself
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?I would prefer a 4 stroke
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?Yes, I have a Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki dealer
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?
I'm thinking around 1500-2000..maybe a little more
10) Do you live in California?No
11) Your age?32
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion
I will be building a track for my step-son to ride his four wheeler on. It will be MX based. May try some GNCC later on. I know these require two different bikes.

This info won't guarentee a perfect bike choice but it will sure stear the answers you get closer to the ideal bike.

Like I said, I am going to build a track for my step-son to ride his Yamaha Raptor 90cc on. It will be MX based. I'm sure we will do some trail riding as well. I really had my eye on a YZ250f and just use that for both. I had 2 strokes back in the day and I would like to get into a 4 stroke this time. What do you think?

Top Bottom