JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I had one on my 450X. It was most helpful for turning the bike around on hills and pulling over rocks.

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
I use one on my son's 250. There's no where to grab on his bike without it. Can't get your fingers between the fender and muffler. Mid pipe lay's right next to the sub frame so you will get burnt there for sure. It's mounts clean it looks good and works well.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
kaboom1371 said:
whats the difference than that and grabbing the fender? I wouldn't buy one. heck if I wanted one I could make it for $2...

I never liked lifting 450X by the fender. I could yank the hell out of the $20 strap and not worry about breaking the $30 fender.

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
Wow, never knew these even existed. Thanks for posting, one of these would be really useful for me. I can barely yank my bike around at the best of times, let alone when the silencer is frying my knuckles.

But wouldn't it be possible to make one for a lot cheaper?

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Im sure you can cut up an old strap and make it work.

The one I bought came with new bolts, bushings and washers that allowed it mount up with the seat bolt holes. It also has elastic sewn to the bottom which keeps it bunched up nice and tight to the seat when not in use. For me it was worth $20...maybe not for others.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I like the idea that they can be custom made .... I've often toyed with the idea of getting one embroidered with "CRAZY RUSSIAN" in yellow letters.

That might keep guys from passing me. :nod:

Top Bottom