Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Goshen is a great enduro! I hope they give us at least 70 miles both days.... :cool:

DW

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
Great Forecast:

Friday Night:
A moonlit sky and very cold. Low 25.

Saturday:
Chilly with times of clouds and sun. High 45.

Saturday Night:
Mostly cloudy and chilly. Low 31.

Sunday:
Chilly with times of clouds and sun. High 50.

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
Nope, Its Not Plated.. But My Old Mans Ducati Has A Plate.. :laugh: We will see if we can make it, but i can't say for sure right now.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I think those are route sheet miles, not ground miles. Based on what I heard from one of the club members, ground miles will about 45-50 on Saturday and 55-60 on Sunday.

I may not be able to run on Sunday.... Supposed to be in St. Clair on Sunday around 4pm, wife is heading out of town Sunday afternoon, daughter has a sleep-over so can't come down with me... :blah: :blah: :blah: :bang:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
From what I heard.... ground mileage is mostly trail, very little road or connector. Separate courses for each day, with a small portion of it shared between the two. Both courses fall almost completely within a 10 mile radius of staging.

PoeBrian

Oct 10, 2002
This race sounds like it's going to be pretty awesome!! I cant stand it that I'm not going!

As many of you that can please post a race/riding report!!!

As my riding season is over I'll be riding vicariously thru what you'all write!!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
salgeek said:
Regarding Saturday sign-up... does it start @ 7am (flyer) or @ 8am (per Oct. 30th Riders M/C update). Anbody know for sure?
According to a club member, it'll be closer to 8am...

Top Bottom