scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
TWMC Ghost Rider Enduro this weekend OCT 16 and 17th

I'll be out with my boy Jake on Sat. early evening(after his soccer game) to help work the main Enduro event which our club is hosting on Sunday hope to see many of you there.

Eel let me know what we can do to help on loop one. I'd like to help work a check with Jake. Since you loop captain, do we report to you?

October 16th & 17th

TWMC Outing - 25th annual Ghost Rider Enduro, an AMA District 37 point paying event, also a Fun4Enduro Series point paying event, D-37 Desert point paying event, and D-37 Best of the West point paying event, at Charlie's Place (near Red Mountain). ALL TWMC Members are needed to help host this event.

Directions:

Take I-15 north to HWY 395 (16 miles). Take HWY 395 north to Trona Road, just past Red Mountain (68 miles). Turn right on Trona Road, go about 15 miles to Charlie's Place (Wagon Wheel). Look for TWMC arrows pointing to the right. Take the dirt road about ½ miles to camp.

Last edited:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Thanks for posting that Tim. FYI the actual dates are the 16th and 17th. I'll get you guys on my check team for sure. I'll be out there Friday through Sunday. We'll find each other Saturday night and figure it all out.

See you this weekend !

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Sucks to miss it! Have fun.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Have fun boys, I'll be babysitting until my wife arrives home this Saturday. I'm reaching my mental breaking point.

Top Bottom