twostrokemotocross.com

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
As a tool and diemaker, I can appreciate the craftsmanship you have done in building these bikes. As a rider and a family man, which means dirtbikes dont come first when money is concerned, I appreciate the 2 stroke for its cost to own. I have had both 4 and 2 stroke, I ride in the woods so I dont do so much engine wear like a moto guy might do and never had a high dollar repair on any bike. But the peice of mind knowing that I can fix it easily and fairly cheap if it needs it keeps me on a 2 stroke.

Now tell me about that YZ300 :cool:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Man, I loved to hear the sounds from the video clips they have linked!

and, yeah....about that 300....

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
The Service Yamaha YZ300, is a 2009 YZ250 with big bore kit from Eric Gorr at Forward Motion.
It's 285cc in actuality, and is a bore only ,not stroked,with Eric's great porting
and tweeks. It runs great and has that bottom end grunt and a bit more overall ummph ,yet smoother transition thru ther rpm range that 2 stroke 250 guys are often looking for.A very versitile range of power , and all around bike!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…