Unable to buy new KDX in Canada

bake

Sep 20, 2001
I called a big dealership in Calgary today looking to buy a brand new KDX 220, they told me the demand has dropped so low for 2 strokes they are not importing into North America anymore.

Now what am I gonna do?

bake

yortz

May 16, 2004
I just checked the kaw web site and the 05s are still listed. Cant see why they would put them on there u.s web site if they not going to be imported. My dealer said he will know more at the end of month dealer show in L.A ...i think thats were he said it would be... Any way at least there still being manufactured.

bake

Sep 20, 2001
Yes it was Blackfoot, supprised me but they have none in stock and say there are no more to get!

Tonight I looked at Kawasaki Canadas website and they are listed so maybe I will have to do business at another dealership.

Whats up with these guys anyway, though they were a big profesional dealership?

bake

Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
You could try Deerland in Fort Saskatchewan as well. They had some left over 220s for around $4500 plus tax. It would be about a 3.75 hour drive from Cow Town.

David

riverz

Jun 25, 2003
Bake,

I live in Calgary as well - Pro Am sports has an unused 03 in stock. There on Edmonton Trail. I think I know which "BIG DEALER" you're talking about and they had one last year and weren't very happy they had it so it's probably their choice not to sell them.

Top Bottom