Use the S E A R C H

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfontenot

Jan 27, 2003
VMV Vs PC

Ok I know there are many threads regarding pipes and I know we should all use the search feature, but. I am about to purchase a new pipe and silencer for 2000 KDX 200. It’s down to FMF and Pro Circuit. I am looking for increased performance from mid to top end. Does any have real-world experience with these pipes and can anyone provide part numbers?

jfontenot

Jan 27, 2003
FMF Vs. PC

OK I never said I could type!

Ok I know there are many threads regarding pipes and I know we should all use the search feature, but. I am about to purchase a new pipe and silencer for 2000 KDX 200. It’s down to FMF and Pro Circuit. I am looking for increased performance from mid to top end. Does any have real-world experience with these pipes and can anyone provide part numbers?

jfontenot

Jan 27, 2003
FMF Vs Pro Circut

Not sure why the original two threads are locked however the question remains. I am deciding between FMF and Pro Circuit for an after market pipe and silencer. Has anyone tried both? Any feedback would good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…