whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Got to ride a friends 02 cr134,fresh.Stock jetting was way lean,lack of brass held me with a 55 pilot and 460 main. The plug says the main could drop 2 sizes and riding says the pilot needs to go up one more.May call jd about some multi taper needles,heat range looks to go to an 8. Now the good part,the previous owner has grooved the entire intake tract,like 6 ,1/8 inch deep in a slow spiral,well isn't this inventive! Well he says it ran good before,I am saying put it in the recycle barrel! Eric does some sweet work,I jumped on a 06 yz 125 and an 05 crf250 and was much happier on the 134 with a sluggish bottom! There ought to be a law preventing certain people from buying tools! And the firepower could use a couple oz's of boost for 5 gallons!

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
Used bikes are kind of a crap shoot. Sometimes you luck out, other times you don't. My first bike was a POS, but my last two used bikes have been pretty good. That said, once I can afford it I will be buying brand new.

Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
Yes, when buying used the vehicles should be divide into catagories Used & Abused. Would make life alot easir.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
If these old dogs could talk! A friend of mine has a stash of old tm and rms,for what I have no idea but,he gets a 76 rm125,fresh! Well the piston looked like a cup of sand ran through it and not the bore or crank! One came with a harley kick starter,shifters with split pins through the spindle and shifter,rear sprocket welded to the hub,it never ends except with the suspension,it must contain some evil force!

Top Bottom