knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y90UPLLo6nY

This is too much awesome! Watch at least to the 3rd minute where upon you will witness something truly spectacular.

God Bless America-God Bless the Marine Corps!
Ken

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
It's even better to see them perform live! If you are ever in the DC area, they used to do a weekly sunset show at the Iwo Jima Memorial. I don't recall which day of the week though.

Isobareng

Oct 16, 2007
Thanks for the link. For any of the younger men out there thinking about the military. Let me share that the 6 years I spent in it was the best thing I could ever have done at that age. No its not easy,Yes we all complained a bit but there is never any growth with out trials and hard work and at 18 years old it made me mature in a way I would not have if I had not walked that path.

D

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Ooohhh Rahh!

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
FruDaddy said:
It's even better to see them perform live! If you are ever in the DC area, they used to do a weekly sunset show at the Iwo Jima Memorial. I don't recall which day of the week though.
Tuesday during the summer

91KDX

Jan 23, 2003
lol I cant get this government computer to play any of the videos you guys posted, but I can imagine that the first one is the Marine Corps Silent Drill team and a video clip of Marines doing what we do best, blowing something up. I want to add to what ISOBARENG said, the Marine Corps isnt for the faint at heart, and it is definately the best mistake I have ever made. If anyone of you guys/girls is thinking about the Marine Corps as an option and have questions about it, feel free to ask me. I am in Fallujah, Iraq as I write this, so I know first hand what its all about. I will give anyone "off the record" advice about joining, and I will definetely tell you what the recruiter wont.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom