Utah Moto Adventures

mote572

Sep 20, 2001
Anyone out there ever rode with this company? I'm planning a trip for September! Just wondering if any of y'all have ridden the Swell and the Alpine! How was your experience?

clutchcover

~SPONSOR~
Feb 21, 2002
Utah, why ya wanna go there? People from Utah don't even stay in their own state. They come to Idaho. Just kidding. Never had any experience with that company, but Utah is a cool place in certain areas. I live fairly close to Utah and some of my family lives there. I like Idaho much better. Anyway, have fun.

utah nate

Apr 8, 2002
Don't mind what others say about utah. It's a great place to ride. You will find that most people are very OHV friendly. I have not personally ridden with Moto Adventures, but a friend of mine from Georgia (Dalton to be exact) came out and did the Alpine and the Slickrock. He was very impressed and seemed to have a great time as I'm sure you will. What part of Georgia are you from. I'm originally from Dalton in north Georgia myself.

mp4798

Aug 10, 2001
we did a trip with dale pariot at "elite moto tours" in moab. 3 day tour on kdx200's. riding was unbelievable.

MTRIDER

Aug 20, 2000
We didnt do the tours , but riding in Moab is GREAT !!!!! do some of the popular trails but make sure you find some of the others...I would tell you to do the Golden Spike Trail......cant wait to go back...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…