JustRidin

Aug 20, 2014
Hey Guys,

I've just gotten my first enduro season under my belt (26 years old) having worked my way up to winning C class in events often. Now, I'm thinking of throwing some moto into the mix next year, but my time on the track has been limited and I'm only starting to get comfortable with 30-40 ft jumps. I've been bumped up to B class for next year in Enduro, but I'm not sure I'd be anywhere near competitive in B moto given my experience.

Can anyone else speak to their experience with switching from Enduro to Moto?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I think you answered your own question, or at least touched on it. You'll need to be comfortable hitting the same stuff (jumps)the other riders in the same class are. Clearly, if you were in good enough shape to compete in Enduro, MX won't be a problem, although you may have to turn-up the intensity a little, moto's are short.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Ive gone from moto to enduro and back again a few times,... enduro's are just that, a test of endurance and pace,.. moto is much more intense with alot of adrenaline pumping through the veins,.. staying calm and focused is key in moto,... you will start in C class, theres no need to clear those 50ft doubles and chances are most in that class are not, (depending on the track and district). Dont ride over your head especially on the large doubles,.. nothing is worse than casing a double,...thats where most of the serious injuries occur.

The Redrider

Jun 14, 2019
Moto is Head banger totally, lol, if your aren't afraid of banging bars and crashing, then moto is your sport. Note, wear lots of padding or else! LOL....
a680f74788aff1e699daddb23c38ce92.jpg

Top Bottom