V-FORCE II for the AUSSIES

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
Can anyone tell me how I can get the V FORCE II in Australia. Ive tried the MOTOTANASSI??? website and I called them on the phone and they dont get the reed cage for the KDX here ( or so they say ). Now Im sure if they are the Australian distributor they should be able to get one. So do I continue to try through them or does anyone have a clue as to where I can track one down in the wonderful land of OZ..... Oh and the MAIER MX rear fender I cant get here either. Are we that far behind the rest of the world or WHAT!!!! Pleeeeeeeease HELP!!!!!

aussie_ab

Jan 4, 2003
KAY DEE EXER........ Im ordering mine from Dennis Kirk... www.denniskirk.com , I have had a good response time from parts from the good ol' USA, and even though you pay the shipping it would be about the same $$ once they do the mark up here,(although I dont even think anyone has them here!) good luck mate...

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
Thanks very much all for you replies. Well I know that Jeff is a very busy man but Ive sent 5 emails all with no reply in the last 4 months. I just sent yet another. Fingers crossed. To Aussie_ab that sounds like my best option Ill wait a week or so to see if I get a reply this time if not looks like dennis is the go. Thanks again guys

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
I've called him and either talked to him right then, or he returned my voicemail message that day. Also, he has responded to my e-mails. I don't know what the problem is, but try calling. Oops! from OZ is gonna cost I bet.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
You could have had michelle pick one up for you while she was here.

I'm sure she didn't have anything else going on............;)

91KDX

Jan 23, 2003
KAY Yes Fredette is a very busy guy! I know this for a fact, and I am a relative of His!!!! He is really tough to get a hold of but once you got him you wont loose him. It took me 5 emails, 1 Talk with my Dads aunt (Jeff's MOM) and a Phone call to get his attention. But this was all because he was so busy. First off Title your Emails (KDXDOC@Yahoo.com). Title them like LOOKING FOR REAR FENDOR FOR KDX PLEASE HELP. Because he filters his email, he looks for email adresses he knows and for stuff about the KDX. I think that aut to get his attention. Just Keep trying. He will find you what ever you need and he ships everything like the next day you order it. I hope this helps

Ben

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
All is good guys, thanks I got an email back the same day I sent the last one. He was surprised that he hadnt recieved the other ones but as I said to him its all good he have contact now. He's gonna get back to me with pricing so thank you to all the people that replied. I cant wait to try the V FORCE II.Im ordering a few guards cos ive been tring for months to track one down over here. The local MX shop has all MAIER plastics / fenders etc. but none for the beast. So again guys thanks all...Much appreciated.....

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
Oh yeah and this is what I got sent from DENNISKIRK....
This is after asking for the V FORCE and maier guard price for a 98 200.
I wonder why they dont list them or the black maier guards.

hello, thanks for contacting us here at dennis kirk. unfortunately moto tassinari does not list the v-force reeds for your model. the green maier mx style rear fender is part number 61-4775 ($46.99). have a good day, rick

Theres no drama because FRP's looking after me now. Just curios as to why they dont have them.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…