V-Force2 12-pedal assy, the item code ? etc info ?

Cagiva4ever

Apr 4, 2007
Hi !

Any1 know the item code for a V-Force model which has 12-pedal reeds (carbon). i noticed that this mentioned kind of V-Force (Vf2?) is available for Honda Cr125cc '87~00.02 maybe also for '2001 CR ??

Mentioned VF model aint listed in MotoTassinari's applications PDF-file list(s) But the photo from the mentioned model is added into every Vf2 item package.

I bought a New VF2 from usa a while ago and received it today BUT i got the wrong Vf2 model :( dam... While im sorting out the problem with my Mc-shop seller located in u.s.a would be nice to get info/replys to this message of mine, so that i can maybe buy the 12-pedal Vf2 or just the 8-pedal Vf2.

Bye :)
markus
ps. please help me,people wiht your knowledge and info

Cagiva4ever

Apr 4, 2007
Hi !

is the case that the VF2 12-pedal reeds are only used with CR250 ?

dam, www.motofrugals.com doesnt have VF2 V2M01A available anymore but i found 2 places from usa that are listing them for sale and their stock shows "green light".

bye :)
markus

Cagiva4ever

Apr 4, 2007
Hi !

any1 happen to know that is this palce in usa a genuine/not a hoax ?
http://www.pro-flo.com/

They seem to be willing to sel parts over seas. the web pages just are so "raw", not looking very "pro" and it makes me wonder..

bye :)
markus

ps. any1 happen to know a V-Force seller(s) in USA that are willing to sell over seas - into Europe ?

Top Bottom