VA trails

lilthumper26

Jul 3, 2006
My dad just bought me a new 06 wr250 and a month later he finds out we are moving to Virginia. does anyone know of any trails to ride on because i am not allowed to do track anymore

y_amaha_c_hik

Nov 11, 2006
if you have a trailor and can go away a little... mcdowell co in wva is really good... all kinds of people go there... its a good weekend trip.

gymrat86

Dec 20, 2005
Slades Park

ghost665 said:
Check out Slade's Park, its about 30 min. south of you.
Slades Park is a really good place to ride if you are looking to conquer the mud, water, creeks, sand, jumps, tight trails, and ruts. I love going there to practice harescrabble racing inbetween races because it is very technical on some trails. Tidewater dirtriders are now in the process of sponsoring harescramble races there. They also have very popular dirt drags there with it own drag strip complete with concessions, homecooked food and plenty of portajons. You can also camp out there with an RV or tent. I love it and will go back every chance I get. Email me at pgrah1986@verizon.net if you ever want to ride or go on riding trips. I went to brushy mt motorsports park with a group of people i meet at slades. We had a great time and want to go back as soon as possible.
Paul Graham

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…