GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
And I really HATE this holiday!!! 

It's a good thing I'll be in Reno on Valentine's Day, with 60-70 of my closest and newfound friends - heck I might even get "married" in Reno!! ;)  I'm already shopping for a second hand bridal veil to wear out on the town on the 14th.  Ever notice the bride-to-be gets all the attention/free drinks/malestrippers???  Heck, you don't have to actually SAY some wedding vows to have all the fun!!  You can just PRETEND!! :cool:

This might be my best Valentines Day EVER!!!  Hey, I need some "bridesmaids"!! ;)  FC22?  GSR? bbbom? Karna? bratt? Firelilly? CJ? Who's with me??

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Hey Natalie! Can I be your jilted lover you dumped at the alter?

<grin> C'mon Reno!! -- ET

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
You guys and gals have fun down there. I'm expecting ride reports and pictures. ;)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
COUNT ME IN!

That sounds like fun! Free drinks, male strippers . . . yum!

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Always a bridesmaid never a bride :)

WOOOHOOO!!! I'm already gathering up 1 dollar bills!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by CJ Rider
Awe heck, I'm probably too old to keep up with ya'll! :confused: :)

Hush yo mouth!!!! Of course you ain't too old, you'll probably be leading us into trouble!

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
And I really HATE this holiday!!!&nbsp;

This might be my best Valentines Day EVER!!!&nbsp; Hey, I need some "bridesmaids"!! ;)&nbsp; FC22?&nbsp; GSR? bbbom?&nbsp;Karna? bratt? Firelilly? CJ? Who's with me??

Hey whadda 'bout me?
I love naked men too :moon:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
You know, just when I think we've come so far...you women make us men feel like pieces of meat. ;)

Hope you all have a blast!!!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Fe_princess
Hey whadda 'bout me?
I love naked men too :moon:

Forget you?? NO WAY! I have a very special job for you, Fe_Princess.....you get to be my "Maid of (dis)Honor"!!!;)

Last edited:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by CJ Rider
Awe heck, I'm probably too old to keep up with ya'll! :confused: :)

Do I hear a volunteer for "Bail Bond Watch" duties?? ;)

CJ, you big weenie!&nbsp; I know its Valentine's Day and all and you probably want to hang out with your hubby, but....I think you need to come out and have at least one cocktail with us!!

CJ! :yeehaw: CJ! :yeehaw:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Denise, CJ, you guys both better be there!

This is going to be FUN.

I wish you guys were all here this week--I have tickets to the opening premier party for a new club on Thursday for my birthday but all of my friends are hemming and hawing. :( I am pretty sure they are going to bail.

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Originally posted by GETMETOCA

Forget you?? NO WAY! I have a very special job for you, Fe_Princess.....you get to be my "Maid of (dis)Honor"!!!;)

I cannot believe you could think that I would have any intentions but honorable? ;)

This is going to be a super blast :flame:

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
:flame: Hey Natalie :flame:

When are you leaving for Reno??
Or rather, what's your first night!
Holy bursting with excitement Batman :yeehaw:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Friday the 14th!!! I hope to get there with plenty of time for a ride before checking into the hotel!

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Originally posted by bbbom
CJ is NOT a big weenie! She's just a little one!!! :laugh:
HEY... I resemble that remark; LOL! :confused:

Fe_Princess and GETMETOCA- Will and I are heading over to Reno by Wednesday so yell when ya'll get into town. We're planning to ride with Strick and some folks on Thursday. 'Lookin' forward to this!!! Oh yeah... Will's friend David is gonna meet up and ride with all of us over this weekend. He's a young sweetie that could prolly be talked into being a stand-in groom if ya'll want to give the poor kid a hard time; LOL!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Hucker
&lt;----- Will dance for free dinners at DW'03. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

:yeehaw: Go Hucker! :yeehaw: Go Hucker! :yeehaw:

CJ, will holler when we get there, I'm driving up with bratt, so hopefully we'll see you at Moonrocks first!!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
All I can see flashing before my eyes is my signature becoming reality. :confused: :eek: :laugh: I hope SOMEONE gets video. :yeehaw:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I just picked my leather pants up from layaway! WE ARE READY TO KICK SOME RENO ASS! Both in and out of the dirt, of course. :p

Top Bottom