BBB

Jul 10, 2000
Does anyone have the results of the Vintage race from Swan last weekend? Got my fingers crossed that Cowboy pulled a first!

EVO SPORTS

Old Howerton fan from way-back,
BBB

bultokid

Jun 23, 2000
Swan results

sorry BBB Rhinestone didnt ride tweaked his knee doing school on sat. Billy "Sugar Bear"Grossi checked out on a '74 Husky 400-he was flyin' 1-1 , Bad Brad went 3-3 ,Warren Reid DNF-2, was awesome day planned again for next year.

BBB

Jul 10, 2000
Thanks for the info about that race, and sorry to hear he got injured a bit. Ole Kent did great last year on that old Husky he rode - as I recall he won the Pre 75 500 Expert Class. I had called him a week or so after that race last year, and he said it was brutal getting that big air on that old bike. (last year he raced a few races in our hare scramble series on his YZ250 - he handily beats our AA pro guys in the woods anytime he lines up - our AA pro guys are plenty fast, but Kent is world class fast) And he said what was worse, was trying to get 're-acclimated' to his YZ250 again after that practice/racing on the old Husky.

For those who havent seen it, heres a few pix of Kents old Husky.

RACE RESULTS

KENTS HUSQVARNA 500

AMA #1 500cc

THE RHINESTONE COWBOY MAKING IT LOOK EASY

Our Series raced last sunday on a hare scramble track he laid out personally. I couldnt make it to that race, but my friends say he put in one tight and challenging 8 mile loop. The Cowboy rocks!

Top Bottom