JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I did this ride last year and had a blast. Anybody else going?

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Myself, my dad, and David Dowdy will be there. We'll be at Dirtweek too!

See ya there! :yeehaw:

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Sweet! I'm gonna try to talk Timr, KDXFile, and Lemming into going also.

rmacdona

Mar 10, 2002
Had planned a road trip that weekend to meet some buddies from Toronto, Canada in KY, Is this a better place to go (4 long time riders mid 30's, got slow in old age), any restrictions, permits (other then what is listed on the web site), licences or spark arrestors needed? Sounds like a great time, does it get over crowded?
Rick

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
There were 4 or 500 people at the last one, but I don't recall having a crowded feeling. There was a hill about 200 yards from the start that had a crowd of heroes hanging around the bottom, but that was the only time I ever saw a crowd.

I rode a bone stock 96 XR250 with the original tires, and I had a blast. The trail got pretty whooped-out by the end of the second day, but it was still a good time.

You'll have to be a member of VSTA to ride, but the details are listed on their website.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
I went last time and I think the official total was a bit over 500 riders, but it was dirt bikes ONLY last time. This ride in october will be for Bikes and ATV's both. Plus the last ride was just Sat and Sun. this ride is Fri, Sat, and Sun. Checkin Starts Thur night.

I am headed that way about noon on Thursday and I plan on riding all weekend as long as it dont get too crowded since its bikes and ATV's this time.

But Friday should be a BLAST im sure there wont be many people at all on friday. Im going to get us much riding on Friday as I can.

I havent been riding but a year, so if any other new riders are going let me know.

J

4banger

Jul 2, 2000
The trails will be excellent again this year. Something for everyone. Last year there were over 800 bikes and atv's but the trails were not crowded. LL's is a huge place and has good facilities. The spring ride is for bikes only and is more technical. Hope you guys have fun.

chamiosdog

Feb 25, 2002
Wouldn't miss it for the world!!
By the way, expect to see Scott Summers with the Red Riders Club,
Team Greens GNCC guys and Cannondale with Demo Bikes and Quads to ride.
More updates to come!!! :thumb:

Maxed Out501

Apr 6, 2002
Trails are excelent this year. Something for everybody! There will be a novice loop and a huge fun loop. All together over 20 miles. Door prizes and give aways. Plenty of camping, tent and full hook ups. Call ahead. Don't miss it this year! :thumb:

tomthumb

Apr 12, 2000
I’ve probably put 200 miles :silly: on my scooter already laying out the trails, how much more do I need to ride.

The main loop is 16+ miles with three different dirt bike only sections making the total length about 20+ miles.

I hope to see everyone at the riders meeting.

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
Definately going! If its anything like last fall it will be fast, fast, fast. And expect to ruin whatever tire you have....LL's eats 'em. This is about as good as it gets. Everyone try to attend....its simply amazing.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom