Vulfgang!

B

biglou

Damn you and your Crackberry! :boss: I just picked up a Curve. Any tips?

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I must have missed this campfire conversation..... WTF is a curve??

B

biglou

Blackberry Curve. It's a model. That's all I know. I just got it. Oh, and there is a website: crackberry.com :whoa:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Lou's ship must have come in, because this nationwide financial crisis sure ain't hurtin' him any!

B

biglou

XRpredator said:
Lou's ship must have come in, because this nationwide financial crisis sure ain't hurtin' him any!
I haven't bought anything in a LONG time. eg: Been savin' for a while. Soooo, I splurged and got myself the free Star Wars Imperial Death March ringtone to go along with the Super Mario from crackberry.com! :)

B

biglou

Wolf said:
LMAO...yup I've got a tip...throw it under the truck ;)
But it's got the freakin' INTERWEBS on it! And my new CRF450R for wallpaper! AND STAR WARS, MAN!!!!

B

biglou

So, after three months of crackberry...I cancelled the data plan, dropped the dad's extra line (3+ years and he's never flipped a phone open or taken it on a trip. Actually, he hides it under a pile of papers on the table when he goes out of town. Can't tell you why), took over the dads' phone, and now, with my discount, i get the same monthly minutes for $32/mo before tax. That's about $60/mo. less. I never used the crackberry interwebs, the ergos of the thing were wrong (it's like talking into a calculator), and all of the regular phone operations on it were just kinda weird and foreign to me. I never developed a love for it. So I'm on the dads' freebie Samsung flip phone and saving $650-700/yr. :nod:

damn the impulse buys! ;)

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
a good phone is one that you can keep in your front pocket without looking like you have an election. Or a weird square looking election.

B

biglou

Bottom line is, I need(ed) a phone and that's about it. No sense paying all that money every month for something I never use.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
biglou said:
No sense paying all that money every month for something I never use.

Lou said the exact same thing about accordion lessons from "Paloma and the Polkaholics" . The more things change ... :whoa:

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:
Lou said the exact same thing about accordian lessons from "Paloma and the Polkaholics" . The more things change ... :whoa:
now Rich, the accordian comes in handy when Lou runs out of bar soap and strawberry yogurt.

B

biglou

And the berry is up to $175 on eboy with 20mins to go. Sweet!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
biglou said:
And the berry is up to $175 on eboy with 20mins to go. Sweet!

Lets see, if he uses the cash to cover the high priority items first that will break down to :

$20 for accordion polish
$30 to reinforce the assless chaps
$25 misc bling for the toaster, microwave and toilet tank
$10 to re-block the foil hat

that still leaves $90 for the next crazy impulse purchase.

Not bad Lou :cool:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
biglou said:
No sense paying all that money every month for something I never use.

Well, what about the '09 CRF 4fitty???? :whoa:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :laugh: :rotfl:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Assless chaps! Sweet!

B

biglou

Of course they're assless, otherwise they're just pants!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…