16. Ricky Renner KAW
17. Levi Kilbarger HON
18. Tanner Reidman SUZ
19. Jason Hussey HON
20. Kyle Keylon HON

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Have not seen the races yet, but I'm hoping the Canard/RV contact falls into the 'just racing' category. They were going for a title, so a little extra banging of the bars is allowable, IMO. Too bad RV was not able to blaze back and hunt him down in the final laps. That would have been sweet.

RV is just getting started. He's the real deal, and one missing one Lites title is just going to motivate him more. He had horrible luck in SX this year, and easily could have been out for the season in Round 1 when Grant slammed into him on that ridiculous wall obstacle.

KDub has little to no chance to take the title this year. Unfortunately.

Short is coming on at the end, but Milsaps is the better SX racer of the two.

Speaking of bad luck, Tim Ferry is the king of misfortune. Goes down hard in the heat race when in qualifying position. Takes his provisional ticket to the main, then goes down in the first corner. Too bad SX mains are not 30 minutes + 2. We might see Ferry hunting down the warrior every week.

I did not hear the post race webcast interviews, but in the pre-race show, Larry Brooks confirmed Chad went go-carting with his buddies last week. That Chad Reed is so amazing! Cheats death, busts bones and races an SX all in one day, and while most mortals would be recuperating, he's out ripping it up at the kart track. Not seven days from saying "I'll be back" to Saint Peter, he's qualifying 3rd and placing 2nd at an AMA SX, to nearly clinch his title.

Chad Reed's performances while severely injured are simply unmatched in the history of sports.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
dirt bike dave said:
Chad Reed's performances while severely injured are simply unmatched in the history of sports.
I think you just dripped some sarcasm on me

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Hmmm. Larry Brooks must have made a mistake when he said Chad did race the karts. He added that Chad told his friends to take it easy and not crash into Chad.

RacerX has the little blurb about Ken Faught seeing Chad at Pole Position. There was a link to the website http://www.polepositionraceway.com/ Check out the results at the Murrietta location. Racer cr22 put in several races on April 14, just two days after Chad's Detroit crash. He did a few more races later in the week.

If his buddies are racing under his name, I guess they are going to great lengths to fool his team manager and industry journalists with disguises. You would think a warrior's friends would have a little more respect for the near dead.

ETA: Here is a link to the weekly results for the track. You can click on cr22's history to see all his races. Dude's pretty good behind the wheel. http://www.polepositionraceway.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=64

Last edited:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I bet RV got an earful from the Boss for trying to pas right there. he is the real deal though.

I got to agree, the mains are too short, these guys are in great shape and should be able to do 25 lap mains. Give us our monies worth.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
That was one gnarly track layout. I did not catch who's design it was. Where did Brayton come from, nice! Ferry, man what a start! JH disappeared. Can I complain about waiting a week to see the lites, AGAIN! Well a few more weeks, the drama queen will no longer be at the track, the great outdoor season will start! Adios CR!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Well a few more weeks, the drama queen will no longer be at the track, the great outdoor season will start! Adios CR!
:blah:

Hurt/not hurt whatever, the guy is pretty consistent. :cool:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Well, he is the only, the greatest, the toughest warrior of all time! And the third fastest.
He is the fastest out there. Is Bubba faster yes. Is he out there no. So to call him third fastest is incorrect. He is the most consistent. I hope KW steps up his game and makes it come down to the final race.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
If KW could pull this out, I would vote for him to be president. KW being the most consistent. Back when CR was 3rd, 4th place was pretty far back! Cr is slacking, or the field is catching up? I feel For Ferry, man he was on a tear. Other than Reeds yz, they did not look so good, and what happened to JH? Reed may well win, SX champ for a year, big amount of races won. In his era, he will be 3rd fastest. He wins because others have worse issues than him. Let him win and lets move on.Well the heck with him, and that class. What about Canard?? Unbelievable from what I hear, outstanding rookie performance or what? The Sewell brothers sure are shaping up, position anyways. I believe Travis got lapped. And the Michigan Mafia keeps kicking out great racers, NI is looking real promising!

kx__ken

Mar 10, 2006
I'm with Dirt Bike Dave. I think RV is the real deal but he's going to be better in the outdoors than SX.

I can't wait to see him kick a$$ on JBS.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
KW said in his last interview that the closer it gets to the end of the season, the hungier he gets for the championship. (paraphrase of course). I just wish he'd have been 'hungry' at the start of the season, like Reed was. IMO thats the attitude you have to have and maintain from the beginning to be champion, not get it with three races left. Its too late for Windham now. Its like he just woke up and said, "Wow, I could actually win this thing!" Kevin, you should have realized that from the start of the season, or at least when JS dropped out. You had a good chance all year if you'd have just realized it.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
What an awesome display of W-A-R-R-I-O-R spirit!!! Chad Reed is sure as heck one gritty rider!

Last edited:

Top Bottom